Saturday, July 2, 2011

Issy - Up All Night

I haven’t updated all week because nothing really happened. I think the only two significant things that happened this week were seeing a cute boy at Walgreens and hopefully finding a home for my horse! It’s now Saturday and I have both Sunday and Monday off! I’m so thankful for a 3 day weekend. I’m really burnt out at work. It’s not enjoyable anymore. But hopefully tomorrow (Sunday) Lexi and I will do something!

Thursday I had to run to Walgreens to get a few items. When I went to check out the guy behind the counter was talking to his coworker and said something about he couldn't stay because he would go over. So the conversation went like this:
Him: ":) How are you today?"
Me: "I'm good! How are you? :)"
Him: "Wishing I wasn't working!"
Me: "Didn't you just say something about not being able to stay?"
Him: "I get off at 10:30 instead of 11:30!"
Me: "Well, you still get to go home sooner!"
Him: "Yeah, I have tomorrow off too! I'm going to sleep in."
Me: "Lucky! I have to get up at 6:30"
Him: "That sucks! I have to work early saturday.. Do you at least get the weekends off?"
Me: "Yep! Every weekend, all weekend!"
Him: "Nice! Take advantage of it!"
Me: "Oh, I do! Trust me! ;)"
Him: "*laughs* I wish I could... Well I do, I just regret it the next morning!"
Me: "Oh yeah! Been there done that!"
Him: "Oh really?"
Me: "Yep! Have a fun day at work Saturday! :P"
Him: "Thanks have a GREAT night!"


It was totally flirty and fun and just nice. I met him once before here and we flirted a bit then, too!

Sepi has been with his family all week and it feels like such a longgggg week without really talking to him every day. I don’t want to bother him while he’s busy! I told him I missed him Thursday night and he told me he missed me too! Argh, I shouldn’t be missing him but I can’t help it! He told me we were going to see each other before he travels this summer, so I’m looking forward to that! And then a month to get him out of my system! It shouldn’t be too hard but when he comes back I’ll probably fall right back into this! I know nothing with him is ever going to work because everything is so up in the air with him! :/

So, 26’s friend, we’ll call him Cessna, and I have known each other for a year. And before Sepi, I really liked him! I still like him though. He’s really a nice guy. A pilot, which is why I’ve given him the name Cessna! He and 26 came to visit Lexi and me last weekend, which was really cool of them because we could only hang out for like an hour. Anyway, we were talking last night and he told me to come over! So after I went to the movies with my co-worker, which was around 1am, I headed over to his place. We hung outside for a while just sitting there talking about everything. Then two of his friends came out.


Well, they were also his students but they jumped right into a conversation with me which I love when guy’s friends do that. When they are nice and make you feel included! One of them speaks Arabic and we were talking about that and he told Cessna to tell me something in Arabic. So he tells Cessna “ana baħibbik” I think there was another word in that, but after Cessna told that to me we asked his friend what it meant. He was like it means, “I love you sweetheart!” I said whoaaa and started laughing, Cessna started laughing at was like, “getting all romantic and shit dude?” Corny but cute. Anyway, we hung out with them for probably two hours. When they went inside around 3:30am, we went back to this like living area inside the building. We cuddled on the couch for a little while before we went back to Cessna’s room.


We cuddle on his bed and made out! He’s SUCH a good freaking kisser. He used to have a tongue ring and damn, I miss it! It was so hot! We fooled around a bit but nothing went far. As much as I love my best friend (she KNEW what panties I was wearing last night! “Let’s Go Streaking!”) She was totally wrong about me giving up to Cessna! Hehehe. I’ve been with him/stayed the night with him many times and still have yet to have sex with him! I don’t know what is holding me back but something is! Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing. He had to work at seven am and I left at five! I felt so bad! But he told me he wanted me to come over so he didn't mind being tired! What sucked though is I was falling asleep on my drive home! Bad!

Ah! Sepi just invited me over later today! :) I get annoyed with him and it’s amazing how quickly he can turn it around. Bad! Baahaha. I’ll update laaaaater, probably tomorrow! ;) <3 I'm off to walgreens to hopefully see the cute guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment