Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lexi: Fleamarket guys

I went out with my mom and sister today, because I really had nothing else to do. We have a gigantic flear market here in town, probably spread out over a good five acres or so. No matter how long you've been going there, you are bound to get lost. So were walking down the isles, and we get to the fruits and veggies. My mom and sister are doing their things finding tomatoes and watermelons, and I'm on my phone checking my bank because my phone bill is over due and I completely forgot about it (oops). I finish checking and turn around to see a Super Whipper stand with a cute guy and an older gentleman trying to sell the product. When I worked for an accounting firm, our client was the proprietor of Super Whipper, so I told the guy I wasn't really interested, but knew about them. He kept trying to convince me to buy one, and I told him I don't cook and of course neither does he. The older gentleman was now interested in our conversation, and the guy told me that if I bought three, he would give me his number. I laughed and said that I didn't need to buy any for him to do that. He chuckled and agreed. I turn my attention to a book that had people's hand written reviews about the product in it. I can see the guy write something down, and the older man laughed. So here he goes, hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. He tells me he's going to give it to me anyway, because I am beautiful (squeee!). I'm holding the paper in my hand, and here comes my mom popping over my shoulder. "Whos this?!" and I said apparently this is [name]. Then, she goes and starts playing 20 questions with this guy, and from what she asked I found out he just got out of a 4 year relationship (coincidence?), hes from New York living here in some appartments behind the mall on his own. He came down here because he came once and loved it so much he didn't want to leave, oh and he drives a Comaro (ew!). I was laughing so hard by now, because I just don't know what to think! I wasn't embarrassed because I love my mom, but just the fact that she did that was hilarious! I tell the guy bye, I plan on texting him later. He was cute, possibly not my type, but the fact that he was brave enough to do that was pretty impressive. That's the first number I've ever gotten from someone out in public, and it feels great to be beautiful and single. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment