Friday, July 1, 2011

Lexi: Couples without a Commitment

The best part of having no strings attached or friends with benefits or whatever you want to call it, is getting the attention you would if you were in a relationship, but without actually having to be committed to the guy your with. Its actually really nice. Ky and I hung out yesterday, and we didn’t sex. I don’t want to do things every time we see each other, I mean, that’s the kind of friendship we want, but for me sex isn't my main concern from him. I want to go out and go to the beach and spend time with friends together. That’s where my ex and I went wrong, we just spent time alone and fucked. The amazing thing about Ky, he’ll come over and be with my family, he’ll come to a party with my friends without needed another one of his friends tagging along, he’ll hold my hand in public and isn’t worried about what anyone else thinks about us. I’d love to go be with his friends, he invited me once but I was so exhausted from work I just went home, I didn’t even do homework I was suppose to do.

I think we could probably work out as a couple, but I want to wait for at least six more months. I’d like to have my fun when I turn 21, because you never know where I’ll end up and who I’ll meet. I’m not going to go out and be a whore or anything, but a little hookup or something every now and then should be fun. I wish there were surfers around here, because I’d love to meet a sexy surfer guy and have my fun with him like in the books or movies or songs I listen to.

:sigh: There isn't anyone else in the world I'd rather be talking to right now then him. I'm not going to bother him, becuase if he wanted to talk to me or see me, he'd say something, right? I need to get him off my mind, I'm going to call it an early night tonight. Issy should be updating soon, shes seeing someone tonight, but I don't think shes going to give up (I really doubt it though, best friend speaking ;) ) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment