Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lexi: Friday & Cuddles

I don't like lying to my parents. We agreed on a curfew during the WEEK of 1:00am. Nothing said about the weekend. I never come home on the weekends, but I do tell my parents where I am going to be. Issy's guy Roy, boy is he sexy, plays pool and we met up with him down beachside. He brought along two of his friends, Liam and I can't remember the others name at the moment (Guy2 will be his name). The two followers were brought for me, and neither of them really peaked my interest. I actually knew one of them, or at least he looked very very freakishly familiar.

I looked amazing that night. I am pretty tan, for living in Florida its a given, and green just looks amazing on me. I also whitened my teeth a little and put some foundation and coverup on. I don't like caking on the makeup or even putting on eye liner. Makeup just doesn't look right on me. Maybe it's because I don't have any and I never try, but regardless I don't wear it. I have really curly and stupid frizzy hair, so I straitened it and it looked bombshell. I had so much self confidence that night.

Anyway, I think Liam had some interest in me. He and his girlfriend of two or three years separated and he was a little upset about it, but nothing to stop him from making friends. He made me laugh a couple times, but so did Issy's guy and the other one. I ended up playing pool once or twice, I don't remember, and I think Liam and I won a game! 2:00am rolled around and I was starving. I usually don't eat when I'm around people, because of nerves, but I am getting better with going out and meeting up with guys that are there to meet with me.

I love Wendy's because they're the only thing in my town that's open all night (besides gross MCD). The guys followed us and we pull up into the drive thru. I tell issy what I want and she hollers out to the order person for my chicken nuggets. The guys pull up behind us and Guy2 hollers out "and a double cheese burger!" trying to get his order onto ours! I don't know why, but I found that to be the funniest thing of the night and just couldn't stop cracking up. He hollered out a couple other things and I was cracking up. The person didn't hear him. I got my niggets and we head off to Roy's house.

I've always wanted to have a food fight between cars. Given that it was 3:00 by now and we were alone on the road, I started throwing fries out to the guy's car. I probably missed because I couldn't aim with the wind, swerving, and just from laughing so hard. They asked us for a chicken nugget but I had eaten them all. Liam and Roy were hanging out the window and I grabbed a handful of fries and launched them! Roy caught one but I guess Liam sucks at catching because he didn't get any.

We get to Roy's around 3:30 and there isn't anything to do over there. Issy and I didn't feel like drinking so we started playing Mario Kart or something on his really old and shitty game console. Nothing exciting with that because it died on the fifth race. So we turned on the TV and watched Titanic, it was on the second half of the movie, where Rose was trying to find someone to help Jack get uncuffed. She is such a bitch, he could have totally fit on that door. Issy and I were on the floor and Roy comes down and lays next to her. Liam and Guy2 are staying on the couch, I am guessing not sure which one should make a move and come down to be next to me. Well Liam ended up making the move painfully slowly and obviously. He went from the couch.. to next to the couch on the floor.. the next to the table.. then next to me.. and ended up leaving with Guy3 by the time he actually got to sitting next to me. Issy and I decided to head to her dad's around 5, with the thought that we had to go riding at 9. I was so tired that day, even almost crashed at work at the host stand that night at work, but boy was it worth it.

---

I blew off Ky for most of the weekend. I didn't mean to, but when I get with Issy, I just don't ever feel like leaving. I love her, and chicks before dicks anyway. It didn't bother him, but he really wanted to see me. He makes me feel.. I don't want to say loved, but needed and wanted. He gives affection to me, and I think that's whats making me like him so much. We went in his room when I got to his house and cuddled for a while, I told him I was tired, but I really just wanted to lay there with him. I fell asleep for a bit, maybe 5 minutes at the most, and really liked waking up in someones arms again. We sex'd twice again, and by the time we were done it was getting late and I wanted to make it to a fireworks show Issy and her brothers put together.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment