Saturday, June 25, 2011

Issy - The Dilemma

I’m at my dads right now. And as much as I love and have missed him, he’s annoying me right now! He won’t stop bugging me. Poking me or telling me to “come here” just to mess with me! Parents! I’m writing this as I’m waiting for Lexi to come get me! We’re trying to figure out something to do tonight so we’ll have another fun-filled night.

Last night was a good night! Of course it always is with my girls Lexi and Katy! Shots, mixed drinks, cards, and boys. What more could you ask for? Not much! The only thing I had hoped was to see Sepi but instead I was around an ex-crush of mine. The really hilarious thing is that I was texting Lexi while on my way to her house (don’t text and drive, it’s very dangerous) and saying how we should “drunk stumble” onto his lawn and leave a note on his door! Well, low and behold when Katy and her boyfriend came over, her boyfriend was on the phone with old crush!

Here’s my dilemma:

I like Sepi. A lot. But I’m not sure what to do about it. If I should pursue this with him or just do my own thing. I mean, I think I should do my own thing but it sort of feels wrong. Almost like I’m cheating? But I’m not because we aren’t anything more than friends who fuck…I KNOW our pact is “no falling for summer boys” and I don’t think that I am! But it’s very confusing since I was reconnected with an old crush of mine from back when I was like 13/14! And said old-crush told me last night he always liked me too. So my question is: how do you know what is right and what is wrong? I guess I need to ignore what I feel for Sepi because I have a sinking feeling that this may not be the only time it will happen.

I can’t even think of a nickname for old crush right now so I guess I’ll start but calling him OC. Name subject to change. He kissed me a few times last night in the kitchen. You have no idea how much I wanted this boy when I was younger. I was literally head-over-heels in like with this kid years ago. And it feels amazing to get what I wanted back when. The only problem is I don’t feel the same things anymore. I'm a different person now than I was. Anyway, this morning we went and lay down in the spare bedroom at Katy’s, while Lexi got the other with Ky, and we just talked. We talked about everything. Asked questions about each other. It was nice. He told me he wouldn’t lie to me and that he was straight up honest about everything he told me. Also how weird it was that I was so grown up now. Weird in a good way, according to him. I guess I’m going to call OC in a little bit and see if he wants to hang out again tonight.

Well, I gotta go do my hair before my beeotch gets here! <3
Will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment