Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lexi: Times two.

Since I was sick this past weekend with Issy, I wasn't able to sex with Ky like we originally planned. I told him I was going to make it up to him next time we saw each other. I didn't think two days later we'd go as far as many times as we did, but it just ended up that way.

I worked all day yesterday so I was pretty tired, but for whatever reason, Ky always perks me right up as soon as I talk to him, see him, think about him, or text him. Issy is going to smack me for writing that, because we are not allowed to fall for anyone this summer. That's the whole point of being single anyway, right? So I get to his house, we chill on his couch and I was playing with his doggy, Lady. His roommate comes home and he introduces me to her. For whatever reason, it was awkward, and she seemed to have a bad day at work so I didn't really say much to her. I should have been more interactive, but I just choked and couldn't say anything. Shes older, so it really wasn't a big deal. She begins to cook dinner for herself, and we go into his room.

Now, he has a extremely squeaky small twin bed. All the better to cuddle on, I get that, but I am never on this small of a bed. Ever. And the squeaking just makes me laugh. So we're there cuddling and talking about everything. and of course you know where it goes from there. A little touch and a little kiss every now and then, leads to sex. It's been a while, so I'll just say it: I'm tight. I'm so tight that it felt so good and he went. 3 minutes into it, and hes done. Don't laugh, because if you think about it, this shit happens! He felt bad, and embarrassed, but there isn't any reason for it. Since he wasn't really saying anything, we laid there nakey in silence. It was really nice. So after a while, he tried again and this time lasted for a while. It was from behind, and felt grrrrrreat. He was being "nice", and slow, and calm, and I just told him to not be. I flipped over and he finished, and we went out back onto the couch.

He doesn't like me talking about other guys. What guy would want to hear that? But I feel so comfortable around him, that I don't even watch what I say. I feel like I can tell him everything, but of course I don't. I'm seeing Obbie tomorrow, and I plan on trying to get away with whatever I can. I liked Obbie since senior year, and being with someone around then was complete torture. Hes dating someone right now, but hes not happy with her. I asked him if it would be hard to convince him to fool around, and he said probably not. So in all reality, his gf isn't even on my mind.

Stay tuned, because this is going to be intense. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment