Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lexi: Do Nice Guys Always Finish First?

Yeah, because they're usually always virgins.

I've never fallen for nice guys. It happens to every girl, we go for the assholes. To put it straight forward, most nice guys aren't "our type" for whatever reason or another. Either wrong hair color, wrong body type, some weird flaw they have that just doesn't turn us on. It's not their fault they would give us the world and we just can't seem to go with it.

Ky is very confusing. Hes cheated three times on one girl, and once a cheater always a cheater. So I have no interest in ever dating this guy. I've noticed from past experiences, it'll just happen again. But, the problem I have is that he is sucking me in. Little kisses on the forehead, soft touches all over, sweet words that just make me smile constantly. You know, the things every girl wants. The perfect "nice guy". Our friendship is suppose to be a "no strings attached" (I want to see that movie SO BAD!) sort of fuckbuddy friendship. So far it's going prettyyyyy well. (only sex'd once so far).

Last night we went to the beach for a couple hours. I was exhausted from work, so I didn't want to stay long. We walked down about a half a mile, and saw a lifeguard stand. He asked me if I'd ever been up in one, and I told him no. He pulled me over to the stand and I climbed my way up. It wasn't facing the ocean, so we had a very nice view of a beautiful hotel. We had cute little conversations along with little kisses every so often. He tried to convince me that this was the perfect time to romantically do something on the beach, but for whatever stupid reason I felt like I didn't want to. We talked about our relationship and my relationship with other guys. I don't think he wants to hear that I want to have some fun and get experience with people, but there isn't anything hes going to do or say to try to stop me.

Well, I'm filthy from the barn and need to shower. He's probably going to come over in a bit, so i need to get cleaned up ;)

1 comment:

  1. Issy:
    I totally agree with how girls always love the bad boy. The asshole. We are, for whatever reason, drawn to these guys even though we know they're bad for us! Maybe we think we'll be "the one" that changes them! I think a lot of it boils down to wanting what we can't have. And the bad boy can look unattainable!

    No Strings Attached was a good movie! Let's watch it tonight! (if you come stay with me) <3

    Your night sounded romantic! Glad you had fun girly! :) Remember; NO FALLING! LOL!

    ReplyDelete