Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lexi: Suppose we should start out with an intro.

Being in a relationship for four years has it's ups and downs. Sometimes you get sexually frustrated, becuase you deal with the same thing over and over, but at the same time, you admire the familiarity and become scared to get away from that. Three weeks ago the guy I was seeing and I decided to snap it off. I can say I haven't been this happy in a long time. Yeah I miss him, but at the same time, I missed a lot from between the ages of 16-20. I am out getting experience with other guys, and just having so much fun that I don't even know how to contain myself.

I've been friends with Issy (AKA Drinkwalker) for about, 16 years? We went to school together and we're always into horses and toys. Never boys. Now that were older, you can imagine that things have changed. All we are about is each other, boys, alcohol, parties, sex, and the other boy we have on our wait list. It's smart to have a back up, and were smart as hell. I turn 21 in September, and luckily this blog of our summer 2011 should cover that crazy ass weekend.

Let me tell you a little about my guys, you'll be hearing a LOT about them in the upcoming months. For safety reasons, I changed their names. So Ky, hes a firefighter and a P2 paramedic. I have to say, that is incredibly sexy for some reason. I love when he told me he could save me if i had something wrong, and he messes with my hands to look at my veins. YES creepy I know, but for some reason it just makes me feel great to be with someone who is doing something with their life. And I love saying that I'm seeing a FF/PM. We've hung out.. 4 or 5 times, and I'll be honest, we went a little fast. Last weekend we fucked. We were drinking, but things happen. Last night I was at his house until around 2:30, didn't sex, but had a lot of fun. I am starting to fall for him, and I reallyyyyy need to stop....

Then there's 26. I can't remember his name to save my life, so your going to have to get used to 26. Hes a Pilot, and that's really all I know about him. I'm meeting him Friday with Issy and her guy, so he's kinda there for me. She said he said he likes me, but I don't even know if I like him! I hope I do, I'd feel really bad if I didn't.. hehe!

Onward to finish No Eye Contact Wednesday. <3 Will update later.

1 comment:

  1. I love this part "that were older, you can imagine that things have changed. All we are about is each other, boys, alcohol, parties, sex, and the other boy we have on our wait list. It's smart to have a back up, and were smart as hell. " sooo much! LOL <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete